Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
The MBTI is perhaps the most widely used personality inventory in the world. It is often used in career planning and organizational team building.
The MBTI focuses on strengths rather than deficits. It can:
- provide you with a better understanding of your personality type;
- help you understand and communicate more effectively with your coworkers;
- identify careers that attract people with a similar personality type.
In order to take this assessments, you must contact the TSA Career Coaching Service first. Even if you obtained a password from a coworker, you must register with the Career Coaching Service and establish a unique client ID, or we may not be able to locate your results. All assessments and the Coaching services are free.
A TSA Career Coach will :
- brief you on the assessments
- discuss with you which assessment will meet your needs
- provide you with access information to take the assessment online
- help you to interpret the results.