General Job Search
- Resume Writing – Tips and tactics for getting started and keeping your resume up-to-date.
Online Job Search Resources
- CareerBuilder – Millions visit CareerBuilder each month to find new jobs and obtain career advice. It has the largest online job site in the U.S., works with over 300,000 employers, and partners with over 140 newspapers and leading portals.
- CareerJournal- The excellent career advice and online job search service of the Wall Street Journal.
- Monster.com- Allows you to search jobs and provides thousands of pages of career information and advice. Their interview exercises are very good.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook- A nationally recognized source of career information, designed to provide valuable assistance to individuals making decisions about their future work lives. Revised every two years, the Handbook describes what workers do on the job, working conditions, the training and education needed, earnings, and expected job prospects in a wide range of occupations. From the Bureau of Labor Statistic and the US Department of Labor.
- The Resume Tutor – an online program that walks you through the steps of formatting your resume.
- The Riley Guide - One of the best sources of job search information and resources.