Learn how to write a winning resume, navigate your job search, improve your interview skills, make long-term career plans, and more. Learn all about the free and private coaching services that are available to you, as a TSA employee.
As a TSA employee, you are eligible to receive the following career coaching services:
- A comprehensive career assessment to help you identify your interests, skills, values, and other important factors to consider as you plan your career
- Assistance in setting goals and designing developmental activities in support of your TSA Career Plan
- Training in techniques to prepare you to discuss your career goals with your supervisors now and in the future
- A thorough review and critique of your resume and/or federal application package (including KSAs)
- Objective feedback on your job interviewing skills
- Guidance on best job search practices, including the use of the Internet
- Valuable resources for planning your future career.